School holiday workshop | Experience the world of studio photography | 8-12 year olds
24 September 2014
10am–12noon at MGA
Experience the world of a professional photographer in our studio! Learn to use natural and studio light in a portrait setting with photographer SANDRA DAVIS. Suitable 8–12 year olds.
• gallery exploration tour
• learn the frameworks of portrait lighting
• use professional photography studio and camera equipment
• work directly with a professional photographer
• bring a friend to act as your model or be prepared to model for others in the workshop
• create your own portrait postcards to take home
$20 Friends of MGA
Minimum numbers required.
call 03 8544 0500